Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital is offering a new, comprehensive screening program to give an overview of a person’s heart and vascular health.
The Heart Smart Screening offers detailed diagnostic imaging and lab work including:
- Blood Pressure – Is it too high?
- BMI – Are you at a healthy weight?
- Lipid Profile – Is your cholesterol too high?
- Fasting Blood Glucose – What are your blood sugar levels?
- 12-Lead ECG – Measure the electrical activity of your heart.
- Cartoid Intima-Media Thickness Test – Check the two major arteries in your neck for any hardening - an early sign of vascular disease.
- Comprehensive Risk Assessment – Find out if you are at risk for heart disease.
Screening results will be explained the same day by a Henry Ford cardiologist.
The cost for the seven-point comprehensive screening is $99.
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital is located at 6777 W. Maple Road, in West Bloomfield.
To make an appointment, call (866) 381-0005.