On the Agenda: Township Board Meeting Monday
The West Bloomfield Township Board of Trustees will meet Monday, Jan. 23 at 7 p.m. in Town Hall. The agenda includes:
Consideration of appointment/reappointment to Planning Commission for expiring term of Don Jackson
- Consideration of Nash Acres Roadway Improvement Project: SAD 144 -- Resolution 1
- Approval of resolution delegating authority to assign fund balance
Fourth quarter 2011/annual reports from the following township departments:
- Community Development Department
- Development Services Department & Engineering Consultants
- Water and Sewer Department (including Johnson & Anderson Engineering Update)
- Information Technologies
- Cable Board
- Civic Center TV 15
For a print copy of the agenda, visit the township's website.
The meeting will be broadcast live by Civic Center TV. To watch a live-stream feed of the meeting online, visit civiccentertv.com.