On the Agenda: Township Board Meeting Tonight
The West Bloomfield Township Board will meet Monday, June 18, at 7 p.m. in Town Hall, 4550 Walnut Lake Rd., West Bloomfield. The agenda includes:
- Consideration of Resolution supporting the Commerce Township Project Plan for Energy Cost Reduction and Sewer Overflow Risk Reduction in the Commerce Township Waste Water Treatment System
- Consideration of Resolution adopting a post issuance tax compliance policy
- Consideration of resident request for Mute Swan roundup resolution
- Consideration to set a public hearing date on a Green Lake Water Control Resolution that would ask the MDNR to consider an Ordinance establishing a 15 MPH speed limit
- Consideration of introduction of Ordinance No. C-764 to amend Chapter 14 of the West Bloomfield Charter Township Code, amending the massage therapist permit requirements to conform with statutory massage therapist licensing requirements, and upon availability, to provide for and require State licensing of massage therapists engaged in the practice of massage in the Township
- Consideration and update of Economou Ureste & Kaplan v Charter Township of West Bloomfield, et al.
- Consideration of site plan amendment to approved plans: Maple Orchard Commercial Development (SP 1001) (Doraid Markus) (Postponed from 5/23/2012)
The complete agenda is available at the township's website and attached to this Announcement (PDF).