New Chamber of Commerce President Sworn In
President Steven Tapper was sworn in by Judge Kimberly Small Wednesday morning at the Jewish Community Center.
Steven Tapper of Tapper's Diamonds and Fine Jewelry spoke of the benefit to West Bloomfield's small business community after being sworn in by 48th District Court Judge Kimberly Small. The annual meeting has become a tradition of sorts for Small, she joked, as she presided over the swearing-in ceremony for the 15th year.
New board members included:
- Shane Pliska of Planterra
- Tim Farris of Ameriprise Financial
- Jason Miller of Access Computer Technology
- Dr. Eric Mintz of Gentle Touch Family Chiropractic
- Sue Vanderwill of Comerica Bank
- Eric S. Glick of Thav Gross, PC
Chamber director Jules Haapala said that the day was cause for celebration. "We've got some new ideas, some new inspiration. It meshes along with re-marketing, re-grouping ourselves. We’ve made some changes, so we’re just kind of stepping forward," she said.