Contest: Show Off Your Knowledge of Patch, Win DSO Tickets!
Win tickets to see the Detroit Symphony Orchestra on Thursday at the Jewish Community Center just by answering a simple question.
Do you love to read Patch in your community every day? Do you crave a night out and some culture added to your social life?
Patch is here for you. We want to reward some of most loyal, lucky readers with a chance to win a pair of tickets to see the Detroit Symphony Orchestra perform Thursday at the Jewish Community Center in West Bloomfield.
The DSO will perform at the JCC as part of its Neighborhood Concert Series. The concert begins at 7:30 p.m. and features Joseph Silverstein as conductor and violinist. Pieces include the Coriolan Overture, Symphony No. 2 (Beethoven) and Violin Concerto No. 5 (Mozart).
How can you win two tickets to see the show? Every morning, beginning last Friday and ending Tuesday, Patch will ask a question having to do with a story or listings in our business directory. There may be multiple correct answers to the questions.
We'll choose five people who have answered correctly and contact them, at the email addresses they provided upon registration, to tell them they have won.
Here's the question for today: From attorneys and medical offices to financial advisers and real estate firms, Bloomfield Patch has more than 600 professional services providers in its Places directory. Name three professional service companies you can find in Bloomfield Township and Bloomfield and don't duplicate any other reader's entry.
To enter, answer the question in the comments area below.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, submit your comment below telling us your answer to this question.
- All entries must be received by 6 p.m. ET March 6.
- You may enter only once daily on West Bloomfield Patch.
- Twenty-five (25) winners total will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winners will be notified via the email address they used to register on Patch and must reply within 24 hours of notification with their name, address and phone number.
- Winners will receive two tickets to the 7:30 p.m. March 8 DSO show at the Jewish Community Center in West Bloomfield, valued at $25 per ticket.
- No contest would be complete without official rules. Check them out here.
The DSO is playing a variety of venues and dates throughout the area in its Neighborhood Concert Series. More information on the shows and purchasing tickets can be found on the DSO website.
Want to make sure you are getting Bloomfield Patch news every day? Sign up for our email newsletter.