Diane Posa, #60: 'Brotherhood Through Faith' Makes Team Special
The Commerce mother of junior lineman Chris Posa also has a nephew, Max Posa, who is a ballboy.
Orchard Lake St. Mary's students and alumni love the school, and the football parents love and support their Eaglets. While the team played on the field, Patch went into the stands to tell the stories of the parents who help make everything possible. The result is a collection of profiles, Eaglets in the Crowd.
Name: Diane Posa
Connection: Son Chris Posa, #60, is a junior offensive/defensive lineman and nephew Max Posa is a ballboy.
Favorite moment from the season: The game against Harper Creek. “It was exciting, it was close, and the boys just went out there and took care of business.”
What makes St. Mary's special? “They get to experience brotherhood through faith and it is an awesome experience for them.”
Other Eaglets we've profiled:
- Chantel Ross, #6: St. Mary's Helped Son Mature
- Rick Jackson, #22: 'The Boys are all Close'
- Joe Schram, #54: Eaglets Team is a 'Big Family'
- Nakam Zerki, #54: Three Sons Went Through St. Mary's
- Kim and Brian Dabney, #96: Eaglets' Discipline Proved a Point
- Julie McInnis, #8/#33: Two Sons on Team Makes Every Victory Sweet
- Mary Niemiec, #32: 'No Superstars' on the Eaglets
- Tina Clements, #3: Quarterback's Mom Watched Son Gain Confidence, Calm
- Denise Conrad, #79: Eaglets 'Succeed Together'
- Jeffrey Robinson, #20: Winning Program, High-Profile Athletes
- Terry Porritt, #2: This Year's is 'Closest Team'
- Diane Posa, #60: 'Brotherhood Through Faith' Makes Team Special
- Jahna Hennika and Vincent Kotcher, #67: Married at St. Mary's
- Latitia Chavis, #88: St. Mary's Strikes a Balance
- Betsy Marentic, #19: St. Mary's Changed Her Son
- David Talley, #9: Eaglets Triumphed After Adversity
- Latanya Talley, #9: Brother Rice Game a Defining Moment
- Russ Parry, #41: Extra Point in Brother Rice Game was Extra Special
- Joanne Ciuni, #15: 'Brotherhood is Everything' to Eaglets
- Angela Stonestreet, #1: Son's Injury Revealed St. Mary's Family Focus