On the Agenda: West Bloomfield Township Board Meeting Monday
The West Bloomfield Township Board of Trustees meets tonight at 6:45 p.m. in Town Hall.
On tonight's agenda for the West Bloomfield Township Board of Trustees:
- Consideration of Site Plan & Special Land Use Amendment for Maple/Orchard Commercial Development
- Consideration to amend Ordinance Division/Pension Board Sec. 2-127 - Purpose and intent
- Consideration of Quarterly Report - Treasurer's Department- tabled from 2-11-2013 meeting
- Consideration of entering into an Agreement with Point and Pay for Electronic Payment Processing pending review of the Vendor’s Service Agreement by Township legal counsel prior to Township signing- tabled from 2-11-2013 meeting
- Consideration of update on REMIC investment
- Consideration of update from Treasurer on Investment Policy
Monday's consent agenda includes several contracts for approval, including those that pertain to landscaping at Town Hall and the Water and Sewer Department, and a public service contract with the West Bloomfield Optimist Club Foundation.
The board will also consider purchasing a pickup truck for the Water and Sewer Department for $24,129 from Bill Snethkamp Dodge, and recommendations to backfill and electrical inspector and senior account clerk positions in the treasurer's office .
For a print copy of the agenda, visit the township's website.
The meeting will be broadcast live by Civic Center TV. To watch a live-stream feed of the meeting online, visit civiccentertv.com.
This story is updated to reflect the meeting begins at 6:45 p.m.