Champps Americana calls itself "more than just a sports bar and grill" and West Bloomfield Patch users agree — it's the best place to celebrate St. Patrick's Day as well as the best place to watch sports in town, as readers chose it No. 1 in a poll that began Monday morning.
Location manager Bryan Richter had a simple explanation for the franchise's 25 years of success: "It's an inviting place to come and socialize," Richter said.
Champps beat out the Library Sports Pub and Grill for the top spot.
More best and business
On our quest to find the best in West Bloomfield, we asked about such categories as auto shops, bagels, breakfast places, gyms, coffee shops, nail salons and barbershops. For all of our Readers' Choice stories, click here.
Visit West Bloomfield Patch Places to find all kinds of businesses and organizations in town and write a review, too.
Stay tuned: Next week, we'll have a new poll asking about your favorite place for tanning.
Do you own a business or are a government entity or other organization listed? Claim your listing on Patch - it's free!
See More on Patch
- 4-Bedroom West Bloomfield Home on Green Lake Up for Sale
- West Bloomfield Patch Favorite Adds Lighter Menu, Skinnygirl Selection
- Owner Inspired to Build Family Oriented Sports Club in West Bloomfield
- Is Your Bracket Filled Out? Where to Watch Slam Dunks Over Beer in West Bloomfield
- You Said It: Champps Wins Readers' Choice Poll