Snow Falls Around West Bloomfield; More Expected Through Monday
A hazardous weather statement has been issued for northern Oakland County.
At least two inches of fresh, fluffy snow has fallen throughout Oakland County today, with more expected Sunday night and Monday.
According to the National Weather Service, which issued a hazardous weather statement on Sunday afternoon, the snow showers were expected to end around 7 p.m. Sunday night, followed by wind gusts and flurries overnight.
On Monday, the forecast is predicting a mixture of snow and rain, along with more wind.
Here's a glimpse at the forecast for the rest of the week:
- Monday: Snow, then rain and possible fog. High of 34, low of 32.
- Tuesday: Cloudy with a chance or rain. High of 44, low of 37.
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. High of 42, low of 30.
- Thursday: Partly sunny with a chance of rain and snow. High of 40, low of 28.
- Friday: Mostly cloudy. High of 37, low of 24.