Sold! These West Bloomfield Homes Are Now Off the Market
What's selling? Here's a list of single-family homes recently sold in West Bloomfield.
Curious about how much people are paying for homes in West Bloomfield these days?
We're working with AOL Real Estate to bring you that information. Take a look at the sale prices for this group of homes, sold in West Bloomfield in late September and October:
- 6201 Charles Dr.: Sold for $303,000 on Oct. 2. Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, 3,268 square feet.
- 6234 Cromwell Rd.: Sold for $445,000 on Sept. 28. Five bedrooms, five bathrooms, 4,835 square feet.
- 7926 Woodingham: Sold for $100,000 on Sept. 28. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, 1,349 square feet.
- 7200 Muerdale: Sold for $180,500 on Sept. 26. Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, 2,273 square feet.
- 6062 Beachwood Dr.: Sold for $257,600 on Sept. 24. One bedroom, three bathrooms, 2,988 square feet.