Sold! These West Bloomfield Homes Are Now Off the Market
What's selling? Here's a list of single-family homes recently sold in West Bloomfield.
Curious about how much people are paying for homes in West Bloomfield these days?
We're working with AOL Real Estate to bring you that information. Take a look at the sale prices for this group of homes, sold in West Bloomfield in late November:
- 7356 Linda Ln.: Sold for $162,500 on Nov. 28. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, 1,463 square feet.
- 6517 Roseberry Cir.: Sold for $456,750 on Nov. 26. Four bedrooms, four bathrooms, 3,500 square feet.
- 5580 N Piccadilly: Sold for $200,000 on Nov. 28. Four bedrooms, four bathrooms, 2,028 square feet.
- 6914 W Nashway: Sold for $230,000 on Nov. 29 Three bedrooms, four bathrooms, 1,634 square feet.
- 6576 Stonebridge E.: Sold for $370,000 on Nov. 29. Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, 3,737 square feet.