What's Happening in West Bloomfield This February
You'll be busy, not bored, in the township this month.
The snow continues to fall, but pitchers and catchers will soon report to spring training and Valentine's Day candy is on market shelves every where. It must mean one thing: February is here.
Patch will keep you up to date with what's going on every week, but we've got your monthly look ahead to keep as a handy reference. The thing is, we know we've missed some events — some of which haven't been announced yet — so leave us a comment and let us know what else is going on this month. Our goal is to keep you informed.
Week 1: Feb. 1-9
- Feb. 2: WARM HANDS WARM TOES
- Feb. 2: Friends of WB Library Used Book Sale
- Feb. 2: Coyote Friend or Foe?
- Feb. 2: Conversation Series with Expert Speakers on Tough Teen Topics
- Feb. 3: Super Bird Sunday
- Feb. 3: Twisted DNA Story Opens at JET Theatre
- Feb. 5: Gaja, A Walk-Around Tasting of Italy's Best
- Feb. 5: Teen Depression and Suicide Parent Education Forum
- Feb. 6: Southern Rhône Immersion
- Feb. 7: Nutritional Workshop in West Bloomfield: Tips for Successful Weight Loss
- Feb. 7: Little Mermaid Jr. at THE BERMAN
- Feb. 8: Vocalist Geetha Raghu Performs at BUC
- Feb. 9: Ministrelli Women's Heart Center Reception
- Feb. 9: B'nai Mosketeers Disney Cabaret
- Feb. 9: Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf
Week 2: Feb. 10-16
- Feb. 10: Bagels & Basics
- Feb. 10: Orchard Lake Museum Open House
- Feb. 11: Straight Talk: Knee Pain Solutions Info Sessions with DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital's Dr. Brandt
- Feb. 11: A Balance-Training, Falls-Prevention Class
- Feb. 11: Rabbi Shmuley Speaks to the Ultimate Question Where is God?
- Feb. 12: Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital offers Family Caregiver Workshop
- Feb. 12: The Purple Gang Film with Writer and Producer H.G. Manos
- Feb. 13: Friends of WB Library Review "The Cellist of Sarajevo"
- Feb. 13: "Ludwig Mikus' Don Quixote" in HD at THE BERMAN
- Feb. 14: Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital offers Family Caregiver Workshop
- Feb. 14: A Valentine to Our West Coast
- Feb. 16: Child Health Information Day
Week 3: Feb. 17-23
- Feb. 17: Every Quilt Has A Story
- Feb. 18: Family Caregiver Support Group Meeting
- Feb. 20: Better Business Bureau - Business Card Exchange
- Feb. 21: Passing:The Play
- Feb. 21: Italy Beyond the Known