Where Would You Go to Take Before-Prom Photos?
On the waterfront? At a golf course? Or, do you take photos at home? Tell us where in West Bloomfield seniors should go this year in the comments.
If you have a son or daughter planning to attend, we know you'll want to capture the moment before they make their way to the Pontiac Yacht Club. If you're still not sure where to take photos, here are some ideas:
- Going for traditional? We found plenty of prom picture-takers last year at Orchard Lake Community Church, Presbyterian. Likely drawn to the area by the picturesque view of Apple Island and Orchard Lake which the church offers, students from around Metro Detroit seemed to appreciate the church.
- Want something more unique? There are plenty of beautiful examples of outdoor art at the Jewish Community Center just waiting for an ambitious couple.
- It's easy being green. You might consider one of West Bloomfield's golf courses. The location of Tam O'Shanter Country Club next-door to the high school makes it an obvious choice, but there's no denying the history of Knollwood Country Club, the luxury of Shenandoah Country Club, or the more relaxed atmosphere of Twin Beach Country Club.
- Represent your hometown. West Bloomfield is known throughout Michigan as the home of the West Bloomfield Trail. Get the jump on Oh, the Places You'll Go! by showing off where you've already been. Or, if you prefer a park, Marshbank and others will likely be in your memories long after high school.
- There's no place like home. Prom photos taken at home are not only convenient, but your own backyard can make a beautiful backdrop.
Don't forget to upload your photos to Patch
Wherever you decide to take your prom photos, remember to share them here! Upload your prom photos at this link.