Passports are processed on the second Wednesday of each month; the next date is Sept. 11. Here are five things you should know before you go:
- Applications are accepted until 6:30 p.m.; the office is open until 7 p.m.
- You'll need to provide proof of U.S. citizenship, with a previous passport, certified copy of your birth certificate, naturalization certificate or similar document.
- An ID document, like a driver's license or military ID is required.
- Bring a 2 x 2 photograph.
- Credit card payments are not accepted; passport fees must be paid by check or money order.
Learn more on the West Bloomfield Township website.