Do you love to read Patch in your community every day? Do you crave a night out and some culture added to your social life?
Patch is here for you. We want to reward some of most loyal, lucky readers with a chance to win a pair of tickets to see the Detroit Symphony Orchestra perform at the in West Bloomfield on March 8.
The . The concert begins at 7:30 p.m. and features Joseph Silverstein as conductor and violinist. Pieces include Coriolan Overture and Symphony No. 2 (Beethoven) and Violin concerto No. 5 (Mozart).
How can you win two tickets to see the show? Every morning, beginning Friday and ending Tuesday, Patch will ask a question having to do with a story we published in the month of February. There may be multiple correct answers to the questions.
We'll choose five people who have answered correctly and contact them at the email addresses provided upon registration, to tell them that they have won.
Here's the question for today: Earlier in February, West Bloomfield Patch asked its readers what should be done with a vacant building on the corner of Northwestern Highway and Orchard Lake Road that used to be occupied by Dunham's Sports. Name one possible use for this building that was suggested by readers in the comments portion of that article.
To enter, answer the question in the comments area below.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, submit your comment below telling us your answer to this question.
- All entries must be received by 6 p.m. ET March 6.
- You may enter only once daily on West Bloomfield Patch.
- Twenty-five (25) winners total will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winners will be notified via the email address they used to register on Patch, and must reply within 24 hours of notification with their name, address and phone number.
- Winners will receive two tickets to the , valued at $25 per ticket.
- No contest would be complete without official rules. .
The DSO is playing a variety of venues and dates throughout the area in its Neighborhood Concert Series. More information on the shows and purchasing tickets can be found on the DSO website.
Want to make sure you are getting West Bloomfield Patch news every day? Sign up for our email newsletter.