Normally, we do a countdown of activities to help you plan for your adventures in the upcoming weekend, but with Thanksgiving coming this week, we thought we'd try to help you plan for the holiday in the neighborhood.
Thanksgiving Eve is the biggest bar night of the year. If you want to stick close to home, here are five suggestions:
- : Throwing a Thanksgiving Eve party with the electrifying sounds of Music in Motion.
- This sports bar can accomodate a large gathering of friends.
- : Kitchen is open late, great for those late night munchies, plus, their burgers rock the house.
- : Contemporary and sleek, this bar dishes up sushi in the lounge.
- : Elegant, yet cozy describes this neighborhood wine bar.