Normally, we do a countdown of activities to help you plan for your adventures in the upcoming weekend, but with Thanksgiving coming this week, we thought we'd try to help you plan for the holiday in the neighborhood.
On Monday we told you about:
Today we are going to share with you some area restaurants that will be open on Thanksgiving. So, if cooking isn't your thing, make sure to visit:
- Mezza Mediterranean Grille: The restaurant will serve up a full menu from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- : Not everyone loves turkey. This authentic Chinese restaurant is offering up a full menu of traditional Chinese-American cuisine
- The restaurant will offer a special turkey day menu, plus its usual menu items.
- This Middle Eastern restaurant will serve their regular menu from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- : The restaurant will be open from 12 noon-8 p.m., offering a limited menu featuring Thanksgiving fare starting at $18.99.