At least two inches of fresh, fluffy snow has fallen throughout Oakland County today, with more expected Sunday night and Monday.
According to the National Weather Service, which issued a hazardous weather statement on Sunday afternoon, the snow showers were expected to end around 7 p.m. Sunday night, followed by wind gusts and flurries overnight.
On Monday, the forecast is predicting a mixture of snow and rain, along with more wind.
Here's a glimpse at the forecast for the rest of the week:
- Monday: Snow, then rain and possible fog. High of 34, low of 32.
- Tuesday: Cloudy with a chance or rain. High of 44, low of 37.
- Wednesday: Partly sunny. High of 42, low of 30.
- Thursday: Partly sunny with a chance of rain and snow. High of 40, low of 28.
- Friday: Mostly cloudy. High of 37, low of 24.