Hanging your smart phone on the fridge with a magnet can be tough. So don't. Believe me. I've tried.
These calendars are easy to hang on the fridge and they never need to be recharged. Print them out and use them to keep track of important events like games, baby showers and lunch dates with friends.
First things first, make sure you're signed into West Bloomfield Patch. If you're not a member, you can sign up with your name and email address here.
Now you're ready to add your event to Patch's calendar.
- Click the "Events" tab at the top of the page or follow this link to the calendar.
- Locate the "Add an Event" tab beneath the search bar and click it.
- Add a title for your event such as: WBEF Exclusive Pre-Screening of Twilight's Breaking Dawn Part 2 or Caregiver Support Meeting.
- Fill in the necessary information, date, time and location. Add a short description and upload a photo if there is one available.
- Choose a category for your event, such as "Fairs & Festivals" or "Family" and fill in any other information that is available. The more the better.
- When you're all done, double check your information and click "Post My Event" at the bottom of the page. Your event will appear instantly on the Patch calendar for everyone to see.