Are you looking for a job? Every week, we scour the Internet to find who's hiring in town and from a barista to a receptionist, here's some of the jobs we found around town:
- Job (s): Concierge/Receptionist
- Description: As the concierge, you provide the first impression for all visitors into the Sunrise community. You will be responsible for greeting potential residents, families, visitors, managing both external and internal calls, taking and communicating messages. The concierge provides an overview of community information to those inquiries in support of the marketing and sales efforts. Other responsibilities include monitoring the bistro area for refreshments, music, cleanliness as well as general administrative duties. It will be your role to support the welcoming and supportive feeling of a Sunrise community. Requirements include a high school diploma or GED and proven experience in a customer service role.
- Pay: Not listed
- Date posted: Aug. 28
- To apply:
Who's Hiring: Global Technology Associates
- Job: Driving Support Systems (DSS) Prototyping
- Description: Among other responsibilities, this person will design and build software andhardware systems for in-vehicle equipment using GPS positioning and wireless communication technologies. Requirements include 5+ years experience in electronics software/hardware development, integration and evaluation and an MS or BS degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or related disciplines.
- Pay: $30-40/hour
- Date posted: Sept. 11
- To apply: Call Dan Hill at (313) 59-0600.
Who's Hiring: Verizon Wireless
- Job: Verizon Wireless Shop Sales Associate
- Description: The right candidate will meet and exceed quota and revenue targest for net activations, customer renewals, accessories, handsets, and enhanced services. A high school diploma is required.
- Pay: Not listed
- Date posted: Sept. 10
- To apply: Visit CareerBuilder.com.
Jobs found through CareerBuilder.com.
Editor’s note: Patch cannot guarantee these jobs will be available when you apply. We do not endorse or recommend these jobs. Please do your own research about any potential employer before you apply.