students are headed to prom Wednesday night, and if is any indication, they are sure to be ready to strike a pose.
If you have a son or daughter planning to attend, we know you'll want to capture the moment before they make their way to the . If you're still not sure where to take photos, here are some ideas:
- Going for traditional? We found plenty of prom picture-takers last year at . Likely drawn to the area by the picturesque view of Apple Island and Orchard Lake which the church offers, students from around Metro Detroit seemed to appreciate the church.
- Want something more unique? There are plenty of beautiful examples of outdoor art at the just waiting for an ambitious couple.
- It's easy being green. You might consider one of West Bloomfield's golf courses. The location of next-door to the high school makes it an obvious choice, but there's no denying the history of , the luxury of , or the more relaxed atmosphere of .
- Represent your hometown. West Bloomfield is known throughout Michigan as the home of the . Get the jump on Oh, the Places You'll Go! by showing off where you've already been. Or, if you prefer a park, and others will likely be in your memories long after high school.
- There's no place like home. Prom photos taken at home are not only convenient, but your own backyard can make a beautiful backdrop.
Don't forget to upload your photos to Patch
Wherever you decide to take your prom photos, remember to share them here! Upload your prom photos at this link.