is offering something new for area grandparents. All grandparents are invited to attend informational discussions with other grandparents to discuss and learn more about:
• Challenges that face grandparents raising their grandchildren
• The struggles and successes of grandparenting
• Receiving and providing support
• Tips for coping with changing family dynamics
• Gathering information about available community resources
• Understanding effective ways to collaborate with schools and outside service systems
Grandparents can attend one or both of the sessions. RSVPs are preferred but not required.
Steve Vercellino, Principal of , will speak with grandparents on proactive strategies for defining, teaching and supporting appropriate student behaviors and how relationships motivate and enable students to achieve.
For more information, please contact: MaryBeth SiKora, Parent Community Coordinator, 248-426-4876 or by e-mail at: email@example.com or Lasenia Jones, Parent Community Coordinator, 248-426-2633 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.