Representatives from all elementary schools and both middle schools will welcome guests, who will have opportunities to meet principals and teachers, and receive updated program information.
West Bloomfield High School will hold a Curriculum Fair in the Media Center with visual displays to assist middle and high school families to learn about course offerings, career pathways, learning communities and individualized academic opportunities.
New this year, high school students will be giving building tours out of the media center.
Visitors will learn about innovative opportunities for students, including:
- 24 Advanced Placement (AP) courses plus Pre-AP in middle school
- Advanced Placement International Diploma
- Award winning Mentorship program for 9th grade students
- TV/Video program with studio on campus
- Medical Mentorship, a medical job shadowing program with Henry Ford Hospital
- Political Leadership classes for internships in legal and political field
- Engineering Academy
Parents will learn more about fine arts, technology and athletics. Local realtors will be available with information about home buying opportunities within the school district.
Learn more by calling 248-865-6454. Arrangements for tour appointments at times other than on Nov. 6 can be made for those families who cannot attend.