students and alumni love the school, and the football parents love and support their Eaglets. While the team played on the field, Patch went into the stands to tell the stories of the parents who help make everything possible. The result is a collection of profiles, Eaglets in the Crowd.
Name: Diane Posa
Connection: Son Chris Posa, #60, is a junior offensive/defensive lineman and nephew Max Posa is a ballboy.
Favorite moment from the season: The game “It was exciting, it was close, and the boys just went out there and took care of business.”
What makes St. Mary's special? “They get to experience brotherhood through faith and it is an awesome experience for them.”
Other Eaglets we've profiled:
- St. Mary's Helped Son Mature
- 'The Boys are all Close'
- Eaglets Team is a 'Big Family'
- Three Sons Went Through St. Mary's
- Eaglets' Discipline Proved a Point
- Two Sons on Team Makes Every Victory Sweet
- 'No Superstars' on the Eaglets
- Quarterback's Mom Watched Son Gain Confidence, Calm
- Eaglets 'Succeed Together'
- Winning Program, High-Profile Athletes
- This Year's is 'Closest Team'
- 'Brotherhood Through Faith' Makes Team Special
- Married at St. Mary's
- St. Mary's Strikes a Balance
- St. Mary's Changed Her Son
- Eaglets Triumphed After Adversity
- Brother Rice Game a Defining Moment
- Extra Point in Brother Rice Game was Extra Special
- 'Brotherhood is Everything' to Eaglets
- Son's Injury Revealed St. Mary's Family Focus