The small shopping strip on Hiller and Greer Road is home to this local branch of Curves, the national exercise chain founded in 1992 in Harlingen, Texas. Rather than offer a large open area with hundreds of machines, patrons of Curves go through a "circuit." The circuit is a plan involving brief stops at different training stations with small breaks in between each station.
Curves also offers other classes such as yoga and weight management. Curves is a women's only fitness establishment.
- Hours: Mon, 5:30am - 1pm, 3pm - 8pm; Tue, 5:30am - 1pm, 3pm - 7pm; Wed, 5:30am - 1pm, 3pm - 8pm; Thu, Fri, 5:30am - 1pm, 3pm - 7pm; Sat, 8am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spaces available
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Food/drink, Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking