Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital, part of the Henry Ford Health System, is a 191-bed LEED silver-certified hospital and community center for well-being.
Opened in 2009, the hospital is staffed by the Henry Ford Physician Network. Visitors discover a health care experience unlike any other, offering the latest in medicine, technology and patient safety, integrated with wellness and prevention programs.
Specialties include bariatric surgery, cardiology, neurology, orthopedic surgery, urology, women’s health services, a pain center, and treatment for prostate, breast and lung cancers.
Additional services include complementary medicine in Vita, the wellness center, a healthy food culture, cooking classes for the community in the Demonstration Kitchen, and a healing arts program.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: March 2009
- Insurance accepted: All major insurance
- Affiliations: Henry Ford Health System
- Free consultation: No
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- What makes this community special?: The Birthing Center, Henry's cafe, Henry Ford @ Home (health products), a pharmacy, Vita wellness center, The Live Well Shoppe, Vita hair salon, the Demonstration Kitchen, a Healing Arts program, and an organic hydroponic greenhouse and education center.
- Number of beds: 191
- Type: General, Pediatric
- Features: Cafeteria, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Intensive care unit, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Radiology, Surgery, Urology
- Helipad: No