Jerusalem Pizza is a unique offering in the West Bloomfield area, operating under the supervision of The Council of Orthodox Rabbis of Greater Detroit. Dedicated to following strict kosher guidelines, Jerusalem Pizza serves up numerous specialty pizzas featuring unconventional ingredients like salmon and anchovies. It also offers vegetable-based meat substitutes in lieu of traditional favorites like pepperoni. Located on Maple Road, Jeruselum Pizza can be found on the left just after the entrance to the Jewish Community Center.
- Fax: 248-592-1527
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 8pm; Fri, 11am - 3pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm; Sat, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual