Library Sports Pub and Grill
The Library offers patrons a classic sports bar experience, along with a few extras. The restaurant is peppered with plasma televisions to ensure that whatever sporting event is on TV will be available for the viewing pleasure of the diners. For listening pleasure, the Pub also provides live music and dancing on select weekends. As the name "pub" suggests, it also boasts an extensive beer menu and is a certified "Distinguished Master Draught Retailer."
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 2am; Sun noon - 2am.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dancing, Dinner, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual