St. Mark's Lutheran Church
Located on the south side of Commerce Road east of Union Lake Road, St. Mark's Lutheran Church has been a close community of Lutheran families in West Bloomfield since 1955. Led by pastor Charles Ferry, the church offers a spring festival, a fall festival, adult choir, youth choir, instrumentalists, handbells and sermons made available online. St. Mark's Lutheran Church also offers services with communion every Sunday in addition to Bible classes for adults and Sunday school for children.
- Fax: 248-363-4755
- Hours: Office: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Worship: 9:30 a.m. Sunday school/adult study: 10:45 a.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Elevator
- Founding Date: 1955
- What makes this community special?: St. Mark's offers a warm and welcoming congregation which celebrates the ancient liturgical heritage of the Christian church.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Lutheran
- Congregation size: 150
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups
- Recreational facilities: Yes