The Fourth of Juy is Monday, and while offices are closed and the barbecues are fired up, you still may need to get out and around West Bloomfield Township. Here's what you need to know about what's open and closed.
- Township offices: , including the clerk's office, building and zoning department and treasurer's office, will be closed Monday.
- Post office: The at 6725 Daly Rd. will be open normal hours from 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Friday and from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, but it will not be open on the Fourth of July, nor will there be any mail delivery or pickup. The post office will reopen Tuesday for normal business hours, from 9 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Trash collection: Trash collection from Richfield Management will be one day late, since the Fourth of July occurs on a weekday.
- Emergency: Call 911 for police or fire emergencies. For any nonemergency, call the at 248-975-9200.
- Library: The and will keep normal hours from 9 a.m.-6 pm. Friday and Saturday will be closed Sunday and Monday.
- Open 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Friday and closed Saturday through Tuesday.
- Open noon-7 p.m. Friday through Monday.
Groceries and pharmacies
- Open 7 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday-Monday.
- Open 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday-Sunday and 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday.
- Open 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday-Saturday, 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday and 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday.
- Open 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday-Monday.
- : The storefront at both locations in West Bloomfield, 7498 Haggerty Rd. and 6070 W. Maple Rd., will be open from 7 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday-Monday. The pharmacy will be open from 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday-Monday.
- Open 9 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday, 9:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday-Sunday and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday.